Monday, March 12, 2012

I trust you Lord

Learning to trust God should be very easy, but it is not. It means submitting every aspect of life to God, because He is the solution to it all. So much going on in my life right now, I just want to go somewhere and cry my eyes out. So stressed out academically, emotionally, financially, but yet I trust Him! Can this be considered a double standard, because I mean one thing, but I am saying the direct opposite? Sometimes I just do not understand why God allows certain things to happen, why disease takes over our bodies until it finishes us, why people die, why people are mean, why father's leave, why homes are broken even when people have good intentions, why we are allowed to hurt. It just does not make sense to me. But I do understand that if things were perfect on Earth, there would be no point for a heaven. Lord thank you for your divine providence, that although this earth and everything in it will pass away because of sin, you have made provision for us to be in a better place, where there will be no sickness, no pain, no hurt, and where we will live with you happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment